Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sunday Lunch!

Last night we went out for a few drinks, I was slightly drunk. But I was by no means wasted. I woke up this morning feeling terrible. I should have just had a skin full! Any how when ever I have been drinking and I'm feeling a little rough all I want to do is sit a cosy country pub. I want to sit there all day long drinking coke and eating the stodgiest food I can find. The thing is, here in Utah... they just don't have quaint country pubs. I've been slightly frustrated today. Usually if I cant afford to spend the day in the pub, Mums Sunday lunch hits the spot. The thing is, I cant have that either.

I REALLY want Mums Sunday Lunch. To be honest though any Sunday lunch would do.

Anyone please feel free to jump on a plane and cook me Sunday lunch (even though its Wednesday). That would make me very happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment