Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I miss this face...


My baby sister... she has made me laugh, smile and probably cry more than anyone else in the whole world. She is the prettiest little thing and she is sooo cute. Although she tends to like to do naughty things, thats something she has always done. Sammy has the cutest smile and she is a ridiculous amount of fun. There is never a dull moment when she is around. I really miss her...

i miss telling her off for stealing my clothes
i miss worrying about her
i miss her waking me up in the middle of the night wanting a lift home
i miss her turning up at anytime wanting somewhere to chill with her friends
i miss listening to her banter with my dad
i miss her and mum constantly squabbling
i miss her moaning that Mark is always winding her up
i miss her persistent winging and wanting
i miss it when she forgets the story half way through telling it
i miss her charm
i miss the way she wiggles her bum when she
walks
i miss her big beautiful eyes
i miss her laugh
i miss it when she takes forever to say the simplest things
i miss just catching up with her and chatting
...i really miss this face!!


...i'm really looking forward to her coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment