Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pow wow wow

Today is Katie's 6th Day here. It has to have been the best days riding we've had since she arrived. She's come on leaps and bounds, I actually regard her as a snowboarder now. It snowed none stop yesterday and last night. A good 6 inches were ready for us when we arrived at the Canyons this morning. It was amazing.

I LOVE POWDER!!!

Powder is the reason I snowboard. One good powder day can make up for a weeks worth of rubbish snow. Its all about carving fresh lines and having the confidence to go faster and further than the time before. I'd be a very happy girl if every day were a powder day. I'll tell you what, I'd be a very fit girl if everyday was a powder day. Riding powder really takes it out of me. My legs are burning right now. I guess the pain is worth it, I had a wicked day.

This is the 3 of us from today. Moments before we all fell in a pile.
Thanks for today guys xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment