Friday, May 28, 2010

I wonder


These guys, Sophie, Jenny and Andrea I love! I spent the last 4 weeks of my time in Park City and beyond pretty much living in the pockets of these guys and now its kind of a little weird we’re all apart and scattered across the world. I miss you all. By the end of my time with you all, all we did was bicker like siblings and seemingly purposely wind each other up all the time and get in stupid situations that we usually later regretted. Either way, I love you all and miss you all lots. This started because I stumbled across this picture and I wondered what you all were doing right this second? It made me realise that for almost 4 weeks I pretty much knew exactly what all of you where doing. Strange. Its also funny because I know that when Jenny reads this she’ll be like… “Liz you’re a spaz.” and now she’s probably giggling and then I bet her next move will be to write me an abusive message on face book.

Jenny. I know you all too well.

Love to you all. xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment