Monday, June 28, 2010

Offers of Employment

Over the last few weeks i have applied for a few winter jobs mainly in Park City, I probably won't take them up but I want them there as a back up... Because you never know what might happen. I'm still to apply for a few other spots in the US, mainly Colorado but I wouldn't mind working in Tahoe. So who knows.

Anyhow, I was working the other day, I ended up porting for a boat which i had instructed for on the way out... They remembered me and were really pleased to see me, which is always nice. I got chatting to a lady in the party and she was from Park City and owned a big housing development company... to cut a long story short she offered me a Marketing position with her and said she'd even sponsor me for a Visa and throw a lift pass in too. I'm not sure if i'll take it up, but its kind of cool either way... I guess its there if i want it.

We shall see what happens, but for now we're definitely coming home in October... all the tickets are booked and I rather fancy using them!

No comments:

Post a Comment