Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My feet are falling to pieces...

Wearing cons day in and day out is literally destroying my feet. I have come to find that cons are actually some of the most uncomfortable shoes on earth. That aside my foot problem cannot solely blame my stupid shoes, I'm not enitely sure what to blame my problems on and I guess it wouldn't actually solve anything anyways. Basically my feet are so dry that they are cracking and bleeding, and when I wear my shoes it turns my dry skin into raw skin so then it rubs and gets really sore and then a couple of hours later its really really dry again. Its making me sad and I cant seem to find anything to solve the problem... please help! I'm actually a little concerned that my feet may get so bad that I can't actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment