Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I Hope everyone had a fantastic New Years Eve and the year so far has been splendid! Our New years Eve this year wasn't a patch on last years, but it was well needed all the same. We just went to the cinema and watch Tron (epic movie) and went to bed, Rob woke me up at midnight kissed me and then I went back to sleep. Thats as exciting as it gets! This new years day was so nice, I was fully of beans, on time, happy and what was best is that I didn't feel like anyone else around me. Good times. Rob and I are a little partied out to say the least, but we in no way over did... I've had some amazing nights. I was even told I should be payed as a promoter, as this one guy has seen me in the club so often.

So far this year has been amazing. Had some really great days at work and I've done some pretty sweet riding, first tracks two days running. Lets see if I can make it a hattrick. Here's a few pics of the year so far...





No comments:

Post a Comment