Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 2: Sundance Film Festival

It appears Sundance film festival is once again upon us and is in full swing. Its day 2 of the 10 days of Sundance and already I am ready for it to be over. I hate Sundance Film Festival. Park City is overrun by film geeks who all look strangely alike and are completely inappropriately dressed for Utah Winters. Yesterday we hit Main Street for a friends birthday, it was completely insane. There were people everywhere, all the restaurants were full, the bars were charging outrageous cover charges and every person I came across was completely and utterly obnoxiously rude.

For me though the worst part about Sundance is that it completely screws up all the buses and therefore it takes me a life time to get home, and I usually have to stand too. Its this that makes me wish I had a car so badly. I guess I might bump into a celebrity or see a good movie, I should cheer the hell up...

No comments:

Post a Comment