Friday, January 22, 2010

The First of Many


Here i am in Park City, Utah! I've been here since November 25th 2009 and i can easily say since then i have been having the time of my life.

So what am i doing in Park City? ...well i love snowboarding, so what else gives me more access to the slopes than being a lifty, not alot!

I work for a resort called the Canyons, its the biggest resort in Utah and has the potential to be the biggest in the US. So the snowboarding this season will be awesome!

Well thats what i'm here for... and the rest is just me, my thoughts, my opinions and experiences...

This is me and Rob (my boyfriend):


...because i like chocolate. why? well a while ago my dad asked me why i was so beautiful and my response was... 'because i like chocolate'. it kind of became the answer to a lot of things. and i guess its the answer to this too. why not?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment