Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally here

After an eventful 12 days we have finally reached San Francisco, the destination i was most excited about visiting. Driving down the idilic highway 1 today with a newly fixed car was suppose to be a relaxing drive, I don't know why I was surprised when it turned out to be anything but. 150 miles into the journey the exhaust started blowing and it only got louder and louder, so loud I couldn't really hear the conversation in the front. We're not really sure what happened, but we do know that the exhaust pipe has split in two and it doesn't sound too happy! Anyways we're here all the same and for now I'm happy.

I've learnt one thing from this trip... if your gonna treck over 1000 across the country makes sure your cars up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment